Face mask - black
Handmade in Finland.
HOW TO USE THE MASK:
- Wash the mask before the first usage.
- Put the mask on with clean hands.
- Keep the mask clean, do not touch the mask while wearing it.
- While wearing the mask you are not to remove it from your mouth and nose, neither to lower it down to your neck.
- Wash your hands before you remove it.
- When removing the mask, make sure that you are touching only the ribbon and put it straight into the washing machine or into a plastic bag.
- Wash your hands and the mask after each usage.
- Wash the mask after every usage in 60-90 degrees or boil it for five minutes in water where you have added a bit of detergent.
- If you are storing your mask in your purse for example, make sure that the dirty mask never touches a clean one. A dirty mask is a safety risk for yourself and others.
- Make sure that your respiration works well with the mask. People with heart & circulatory diseases, asthma and COPD may be discouraged from using tissue masks. Please consult with a doctor if you have any of these symptoms prior to starting to use the mask.
The face mask is a personal hygiene product, therefore there is no exchange or return policy.