Stilrent Terms and Conditions
Here are presented the general terms and conditions by Stilrent Ab Oy abiding by the Finnish law. These terms and conditions will present to you the terms and conditions which our services apply by, which mainly includes one-time rentals of items and sales. We ask you to read our terms and conditions when visiting our site, and we also ask you to accept them when you use our services.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Stilrent Ab Oy is a company specializing in renting clothes and accessories.
Definitions at Stilrent
User : anyone who uses our site
Member : all users that have an account
Client : someone that have rented and/or purchased something from
Stilrent Ab Oy including all subscribers.
2.The Services that we offer
Stilrent offers one-time rentals. The duration of a one-time rental is one week (seven days). Delivery & return and dry cleaning is included.
Stilrent offers selected items for sale to reduced prices. Stilrent also offers outlet sales for its members a few times per year.
How to access the service
To access Stilrent's services the client can visit www.stilrent.fi or visit the showroom at Handelsesplanaden 33 A 3B, Vasa, Finland
- The contract between the client and Stilrent
By using our site and our services you need to accept our terms and conditions.
- Risks and the rights of disposition
Item late return and/or not returned at all
- Stilrent is charging a late fee of 15€ /day starting when an item is over 24h late.
- If an item is more than 7 days late, Stilrent will deduct the full retail value of the article from the payment card that the client has saved as her payment method.
If an item is damaged, the client should immediately notify Stilrent at firstname.lastname@example.org
The insurance is included in the price.
- Creation and termination of the contract between you and Stilrent
(1) The contract between you and Stilrent e (hereafter referred to as the "Contract") shall be concluded as soon as you validate your subscription, a one-time rental or purchase on our site. The order implies acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Unless proved otherwise, the data registered by Stilrent constitute proof of all past transactions . You must verify the completeness and conformity of the information provided to the company when renting. Stilrent will not be able to be held responsible for any data entry errors and consequences of these.
- Limits of the responsibilities
How to use the product and what the client engages in when renting from Stilrent
We expect that the clients treats the products with a great respect and is as they were their own. When the item is received by a client she/he will be fully responsible for the item upon the return of the items to Stilrent.
The prices are visible on the site and special occasions are promotional codes.
All the prices includes VAT (24%).
All payments needs to be online via our secure payment portal. We accept Visa, Debit and MasterCard, ApplePay, Paypal.
After the delivery of the items the responsibility of the item lies with the client until the item is returned to Stilrent
If the clients fails to pay her rental and still possesses some of Stilrents items she will have to return them within a delay of 4 days to Stilrent. If no other notice Stilrent will have to take juridical actions.
- Intellectual Property
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Stilrent and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Clothèque may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
The client can not reproduce our site, any hypertexts, pictures or any other medias or material without our written consent.
- Commercial offer / Newsletters
Stilrent can send you commercial offers via email, sms, phone, mail, social media if you have opted in for this service. We always ask you for you permission before we send you any commercial offers.
12) User Generated Content
The client can accept that Stilrent uses their content created for commercial purposes, ex pictures or videos tagged with stilrentfi and be featured on our site. If a client does not approve that her (his picture is used by Stilrent they need to send us an email at email@example.com and we will immediately remove her/his content)
13) Archives / Evidence
Client accepts that Stilrent saves their data, provides data to our partners and safely guards information. When the data that we have gathered is no longer needed we will safely dispose it from our archives.
14) No waiver
The fact that Stilrent refrains from requiring at any given time the execution of one
any of the stipulations of the General Conditions can not be interpreted as
waiver of subsequent plea of total or partial non-performance.
15) Validation of our general terms and conditions
In order to use our services a client needs to accept our general terms and conditions. By using our services we always ask you to accept our general terms and conditions by checking a box. If you do not validate our terms you cannot use our services.
The titles and articles of our terms and conditions are only to facilitate the reading of our terms and conditions.
17) Applicable law and competence
These General Conditions of Rental and Sale are subject to Finnish law.
In the event of a dispute relating to Stilrent’s services, an amicable solution will be sought. Otherwise, the Finnish courts will be territorially competent to hear any dispute.